Monday, June 16, 2014

#RYBSAT TBR

Hey Guys!
Today I’m doing a quick blog post to announce my participation and my TBR for RYBSAT Round 2! RYBSAT stands for Read-Your-Book-Shelf-A-Thon and is a week long read-a-thon hosted by Miranda by BooKss101, Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and Gary from BookNeedLove. During this read-a-thon you pick a place on your book shelf and read the books from there on. I’m picking this section of my book shelf;

Which is where I keep my normal sized hardback duologies and series where I only own two books in them. I’m going to start with reading the first two books in the Grisha trilogy (the third book is coming out on Tuesday!), Shadow and Bone and Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. Then I’m going to skip the Mara Dyer series since I’ve already read both of them, and move onto the first two books in the Raven Cycle series, The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves by Maggie Steifvater. The final book I hope to read this week is the second book in the Program duology, The Treatment by Suzanne Young.

If you want to follow my progress as I read I’ll be tweeting on my twitter, https://twitter.com/wonderlandishh

Comment a link to your twitter and/or tbr so I can see how you’re doing!

~Izzy

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I've read those first four books! They are great, enjoy :) I plan on reading the Program and The Raven Boys eventually... Let me know how they are :)

    New GFC follower :D

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete