Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (2)

Hey guys! 

Today I’m doing my second Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. STS is a weekly meme where you show the books that you got over the week. 

This week, once again, I got two physical copies, both of which I bought myself.


I decided to go to a local book store, and they had a bunch of new, YA releases on sale for only seven dollars. The first on I got was The Museum of Intangible Things, which was mostly a cover buy to be honest. Then I got To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. I’ve heard such great things about this book, so when I saw it for only $7 I knew I had to get it.

I only got one book sent to me for review, and it was an ebook.


I didn’t get anything for NetGalley or Edelweiss this week, because I want to read the review copies I have before I get any more. But, I’m part of the Gone by Anna Bloom blog tour, so I got that so I could review it. It’s a Mature YA, Contemporary, Romance book, which is good because I need to read more contemporary. 


I hope you enjoyed my Stacking the Shelves! Make sure to leave yours in the comments so I can check it out! 


2 comments:

  1. Gone looks interesting. I have seen it on a few blogs this week. Awesome haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the sound of Gone. The early buzz sounds really good!! Ive also got To all the Boys I've Loved Before on my TBR. I've heard great things about that one!!
    Here is my STS

    Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete